What is the #1 critical factor for success in selling? Is this product, service, or other things? I have been learning the sales knowledge from Grant Cardone and he taught me #1 factor for sales success.
Before talking about this, have you ever heard (or yourself said to somebody else)
- This customer is so skeptical and not even want to hear…
- I worked so hard for this client but he or she bought the products from somebody else
- This client is taking so long to make decision
- Always, my customers said “Let me think about it”
I am sure that we all heard these statement (I am not sure how many times I said that too). However, here is what Grant Cardone shared,
Those statements above are all decision by your customer but just decision that you don’t want…
All those decisions came from DISTRUST…
Trust is critical to the sales. Customer did not buy from you because there is some level of distrust between you and your customer. And, here is the truth that we all hard to take… Grant said…
Distrust is not the buyer’s problem. It’s your problem.
Then, he continues…
Establishing the trust is critical. If there is distrust, we need to understand what’s really going on in customer’s mind, find out the distrust and tackle it regardless of where distrust comes from. Otherwise, they will make decision that you don’t prefer to get.
If customer /client has 100% confidence in you, your product and term, then they would make a decision and do it now.
So, sums up, there is 3 take away from what Grant Cardone taught here.
- Trust is CRITICAL
- If you DON’T get the sale, there is DISTRUST
- Every decision IS a DECISION! (No decision means decision)
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to learn how to attract quality leads by using Meetup, you might want to get my brand new free video study course called “How To Leverage Meetup To Build Your Home Business”. You will learn exactly how I use Meetup to get, attract and grow list of prospects. You can just click on the right hand side of banner, enter the information to claim this totally free video study course.
P.S 1: I was delighted that I was interviewed by Li Lin, business coach at Immigrant CEO as well as owner of The Successful Immigrant! I shared my journey toward financial independence during this interview. You can listen to interview soon on the Immigrant CEO podcast.
P.S 2: Best way to communicate with me is through Facebook, you can join my Facebook fan page. I sometimes discuss the topic that I don’t mention in the blog site. If you want to join the community, click here.
- Want To Quit? Those Might Help… - June 4, 2018
- Biggest Pitfall For Part Timers (In Business) - May 16, 2018
- Why Memorizing Script Is Waste Of Time (Even Winning Script) - April 27, 2018
- One Of The Biggest Pitfalls Most People Fall Into - April 25, 2018
- Power Of Association: How To Tap Into Your True Potential - April 17, 2018
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 6 - April 11, 2018
- How You Do One Thing Is How You Do Everything - April 3, 2018
- How To Approach Cold Prospects At Mall - March 27, 2018
- Business Mindset Tip: Are You Ritz Carlton Or Holiday Inn? - March 21, 2018
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 5 - March 10, 2018