Life is RPG game (Role Playing Game, Video game… you know…) without saving point.
Except no saving point part, life is pretty much the same as role playing game. What is the purpose of role playing game (For those who play game like me )?
Typical RPG game goes like this; evil villain (Like great Satan ) appears and summon all the villains and take over the world. During darkest moment, hero appears (or stand up) and going through all the fights with evil villains by gaining experience points and go up to the next level.
Finally, hero and his / her group will beat all the villains and finally after levelling up to the highest level, heroes will beat evil great Satan and bring the world to the peace.
This is how typical RPG works. Yes there are no evil Satan in real life. But, life is like RPG; becoming the highest version of ourselves by going through many experiences, obstacles and setbacks.
I know many adults (Including myself) enjoy playing RPG game because they want to feel like they want to be the hero by going up to the highest self.
Unfortunately, most stop growing after middle of 20. This might be because they lost their dream or purpose in life… I even observe some parents try to (Depend on) do everything they can to make their child do more by bringing them to the cramming school, swimming lesson or piano lesson because they think they cannot grow and only way that they feel they grow is to let their kids to be the best.
Although it is absolutely nothing wrong with that, many adults forget that we can still grow ourselves by doing more and becoming more like RPG game. We can still gain many experience points and we can still go up to the next level ourselves!!
If you get some value out of this blog, it would be great if you can share this blog in the social media!
- Why Life is Like Role Playing Game Without Saving Point (Yes I will connect with my point) - October 10, 2020
- When It Comes to Wealth Building, Common Sense Is Not Common - October 31, 2019
- Best Kept Secret from New Millionaire - July 25, 2019
- How To Get Yourself Promoted Faster - July 20, 2019
- One Thing Definitely Does Not Make You Wealthy - June 7, 2019
- How To Guarantee Your Success In Business (And Life) - November 11, 2018
- 4 Stages Of Business Building - October 31, 2018
- How To Be The Winner In Any Competitions - September 18, 2018
- Biggest Pitfall That Most People Fall Into (Also, My Diet Update) - September 7, 2018
- How I Lost Over 30 LBs In Less Than 2 Months - July 17, 2018