Have you ever experienced the times where you thought you set up the appointment (Inviting to the meeting, webinar or one on one appointment) but prospects did not show up and you felt bit stupid? Don’t worry it is not only you. Everyone had fair shares of those called “no shows” for whatever you set up the appointments. In fact, I had so many times I had those moments.
Since then, I’ve learned so many tactics and strategies from many trainers. This is something I learned from Ray Higdon and has worked very well so I would like to share these tip to you. Although it won’t work this 100% of the time, my ratio of securing appointment went up dramatically. In this blog, I would like to share the tip on how to securely setting up the appointment.
When you invite your prospect or set up appointment, you need to check if they are serious or not. Here is actually very easy way to tell if they are serious. Pay attention to how they respond to you. Here is what I mean.
When you try to set up the appointment, does your prospect say,
- Yes, I will be there. What time should I be there? or
- Okay, I will try to be there at that time…
What do you think which of two sentences assure that your prospect will do exactly what you ask? It is pretty obvious…
The second sentence, if prospect responded that way to you, then you can fully expect that you won’t see them at appointment… It seems very obvious but many people would say “Great! I will see you there!” and disappointed because they don’t show up. This is our responsibility to make sure that they will show up. Here is what to do. When your prospect responded that way, you will stop them by asking “Try? It seems that you are not sure. Are you going to be there at 7pm or not going to be there at 7pm? Totally fine either way“. You will stop the prospect when you feel that they respond that way.
Once you ask prospects like this, they felt you mean it and they may ask additional questions or if they are not really interested, they will tell you if they agree to meet you or not.
I like the analogy that Ray Higdon makes. Let’s say, you own $100 million law firm and client inquires your service and want to meet you. When you offer what day and what time would you be available for appointment, if your potential client responded with “I will try to be there at that time…”, are you going to respond with “Great! I will see you there”? No, you will probably respond with “Look, my time is valuable and will have to see so many clients, are you serious or not serious to have meeting with me?“.
Here is the key. Whatever your home business we are in, we are professional. If we treat ourselves professional, then your prospects will also treat you as professional. If you have this mindset, you will start to secure more and more appointments without no show.
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. Actually, I just finished on new free giveaway, “How To Leverage Meetup To Build Your Home Business” Video Study Course. You will learn exactly how I use Meetup to get, attract and grow list of prospects. You can just click on the right hand side of banner, enter the information to claim this totally free video study course.
P.S: My friend Russell Brunson just released his new book ExpertSecrets. It’s literally the underground playbook for creating a mass movement of people who will pay for your advice! You can get a copy of it here for FREE.
P.S2: If you are in the local in Los Angeles, I am hosting Robert Kiyosaki’s cashflow game to foster financial education. If you want to learn more about it or would like to attend, you might want to check it out by clicking here.
- How To Respond With Objection “Can I See Company Website?” - September 18, 2017
- How To Set Up The Appointment To Cold Market Prospects During Networking Event - September 17, 2017
- Prospecting Tips: How To Initiate Conversation In Networking Event Without Being Weird - September 14, 2017
- 3 Best Prospecting Places For The Introvert - September 13, 2017
- Leadership: Are You Good Leader Or Nice Leader? - September 12, 2017
- How To Turn Your Obstacle Into Opportunity - September 11, 2017
- What To Do If You Have Non-Supportive Spouse - September 8, 2017
- Appointment Tip: How To SECURELY Set Up Appointment - September 7, 2017
- One Guaranteed Way NOT Succeeding In Home Business (This Applies Anything Else In Life) - September 4, 2017
- What To Do When You Don’t Feel Like It - September 2, 2017