In my business or other businesses (like real estate, network marketing etc), I have seen thousands of people come and go (Trust me I was one of people that come and go also)…
All of them, at first, have intention to create this part-time business / investing so that they can achieve time freedom or financial freedom. Then, you might wonder why most of people who ever started never finished and disappeared in the middle? Here is the answer:
Most people significantly underestimate what it takes to create success, period…
I know so many people who ever started to build their venture disappeared because of this one simple reason…
First, they are excited to start their venture. As they start to see the difficulty, their motivation started to wear off, so many disappointments, rejections, negativities from friends and families. Those slowly but surely affect them. At the end, they think that they want to achieve their goals but all of those things are too high price for them to pay. Then, when I followed up with those people, they will start to justify themselves why they cannot do it…
This is the tip for people who are in the leadership business, If you start to hear from your people saying
- I have to take care of my family / kids so I cannot come to the training
- My job is so busy that I am not available to do the business
- I am very busy with other things
- I want to take break from this (Even if they say I will be back, don’t expect them to come back…)
- etc etc
Then, this is huge warning sign that those individuals are about to quit because they think it is much more work required than they thought it was…
Fact of the matter is…
Anything worthwhile will require significant amount of time and effort and most newbies do not know that aspect… Just think about it. If it is so easy, everyone would be millionaire already…
Here is my tip.
Even if you might be in part time in business / investing, work as if you have another full time job. Even if this might be part time opportunity, you need to operate your mindset toward your business as full time business. Trust me, I have seen so many people who treat their business as part time in hope of achieving financial freedom quit in the middle of their journey because they are lack in this mindset.
If you embrace the fact that business / investing (even call it part time) will require much more time than you ever thought possible and full time mentality, trust me, your world will be exploded into change.
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to learn how to attract quality leads by using Meetup, you might want to get my brand new free video study course called “How To Leverage Meetup To Build Your Home Business”. You will learn exactly how I use Meetup to get, attract and grow list of prospects. You can just click on the right hand side of banner, enter the information to claim this totally free video study course.
P.S 1: Do you want to become master in sales and business? If so, I am personally learning from Grant Cardone. He is absolute master when it comes to sales and entrepreneurship. Especially, books like Closer’s Survival Guide, Sell or Be Sold and 10X rule is excellent. If you want to learn more, click here.
P.S 2: Best way to communicate with me is through Facebook, you can join my Facebook fan page. I sometimes discuss the topic that I don’t mention in the blog site. If you want to join the community, click here.
- How To Guarantee Your Success In Business (And Life) - November 11, 2018
- 4 Stages Of Business Building - October 31, 2018
- How To Be The Winner In Any Competitions - September 18, 2018
- Biggest Pitfall That Most People Fall Into (Also, My Diet Update) - September 7, 2018
- How I Lost Over 30 LBs In Less Than 2 Months - July 17, 2018
- How To Move Un-Motivated People - June 22, 2018
- Want To Quit? Those Might Help… - June 4, 2018
- Biggest Pitfall For Part Timers (In Business) - May 16, 2018
- Why Memorizing Script Is Waste Of Time (Even Winning Script) - April 27, 2018
- One Of The Biggest Pitfalls Most People Fall Into - April 25, 2018