I was reading Grant Cardone’s book called “Sell or Be Sold”. One of the chapters of the book actually enlightened me as well as made me realize…
When it comes to the sales, it’s never about the price…
Grant Cardone asks in his book, “Are your service like Holiday Inn? Or are your service like Ritz Carlton”
In Ritz Carlton, one night stay will cost $600+. Whereas, Holiday Inn costs like $80. What’s the difference between those two hotels?
It’s service. If you go to Ritz Carlton, rooms are almost always full, even if stay is $500+ more expensive than Holiday Inn. Whereas, Holiday Inn almost always have vacancy, even if cost is $500 lower than Ritz Carlton. Why many people are willing to stay in Ritz Carlton even if cost is much more expensive than cheaper hotels?
It’s service. They want to get great experiences and services. By staying in there, they will feel serviced and great because of exceptional services that they will provide…
If you always are asked for price objections, you need to ask yourself “Do I provide $49 services or provide few hundred dollar exceptional services like Ritz Carlton”. According to Grant Cardone, if your services are exceptional, your prospects / clients / customers WILL quit shopping on price…
I got total enlightenment from what he shared in that book. Nowadays, I am constantly thinking myself “How can I get better and provide better services to my clients…”
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. I am currently looking for business partner for expanding my business. If you are interested, please feel free to comment or put the information on this website.
P.S 1: Do you want to become master in sales and business? If so, I am personally learning from Grant Cardone. He is absolute master when it comes to sales and entrepreneurship. Especially, books like Closer’s Survival Guide, Sell or Be Sold and 10X rule is excellent. If you want to learn more, click here.
P.S 2: Best way to communicate with me is through Facebook, you can join my Facebook fan page. I sometimes discuss the topic that I don’t mention in the blog site. If you want to join the community, click here.
- How To Guarantee Your Success In Business (And Life) - November 11, 2018
- 4 Stages Of Business Building - October 31, 2018
- How To Be The Winner In Any Competitions - September 18, 2018
- Biggest Pitfall That Most People Fall Into (Also, My Diet Update) - September 7, 2018
- How I Lost Over 30 LBs In Less Than 2 Months - July 17, 2018
- How To Move Un-Motivated People - June 22, 2018
- Want To Quit? Those Might Help… - June 4, 2018
- Biggest Pitfall For Part Timers (In Business) - May 16, 2018
- Why Memorizing Script Is Waste Of Time (Even Winning Script) - April 27, 2018
- One Of The Biggest Pitfalls Most People Fall Into - April 25, 2018