I am currently in Las Vegas for attending company event with my team. All of my team are ready to change their life with this life changing event! I am planning to share my take away from the speaker while I am in Las Vegas.
Today, I was at leadership meeting and what one business builder shared makes me understand what successful people have in common and so does unsuccessful one. In this blog, I would like to share the difference between successful one think and what unsuccessful one think when they face obstacles and challenges.
This business builder has been in our company for 15 years and she is one of the most successful business builders in our company. During her training, she was talking about how she keeps going when things did not go in her way. She shared,
“I don’t have a time to get disappointed because I am always in action. When appointments cancelled, then I will make 3 more appointments. When sales is cancelled, I will have 3 sales more”
This is exactly what successful people do when things don’t go their way… What most people would do when things do not go in their way? Most people dwell on the things that didn’t work out and they will be discouraged and they stop the activities. This is very common for most people, yet, this is the worst thing you can do. On the other hands, what successful people do during the similar situation? They take so many actions that they forget about the things that did not work out. They don’t even feel disappointed or discouraged because they are focusing on their goal and activities.
Do you want to create more success in your business? Focus on your activities and do more than you think. You would be surprised how quickly your result will change in your business. I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to get my detailed notebook, 9 Lessons to Become Successful Home Business Entrepreneur, you can just download by filling your first name and email address.
P.S: My friend Russell Brunson just released his new book ExpertSecrets. It’s literally the underground playbook for creating a mass movement of people who will pay for your advice! You can get a copy of it here for FREE.
P.S2: My mentor, Ed Mylett will host epic interview with Great Tony Robbins. It will be epic. If you are interested in listening this interview, just click this link.
P.S3: If you are in the local in Los Angeles, I am hosting Robert Kiyosaki’s cashflow game to foster financial education. If you want to learn more about it or would like to attend, you might want to check it out by clicking here.
- How To Respond With Objection “Can I See Company Website?” - September 18, 2017
- How To Set Up The Appointment To Cold Market Prospects During Networking Event - September 17, 2017
- Prospecting Tips: How To Initiate Conversation In Networking Event Without Being Weird - September 14, 2017
- 3 Best Prospecting Places For The Introvert - September 13, 2017
- Leadership: Are You Good Leader Or Nice Leader? - September 12, 2017
- How To Turn Your Obstacle Into Opportunity - September 11, 2017
- What To Do If You Have Non-Supportive Spouse - September 8, 2017
- Appointment Tip: How To SECURELY Set Up Appointment - September 7, 2017
- One Guaranteed Way NOT Succeeding In Home Business (This Applies Anything Else In Life) - September 4, 2017
- What To Do When You Don’t Feel Like It - September 2, 2017