In weekly meeting / training, someone asked great question. She asked,
“How to keep good people once they join? I have hard time retaining those good people…”
Do you have any experiences something like that?
My partner said that finding more people will cure this. Yes, it is true. Law of large number will always work. If there is enough people brought into your business, there will be some people who will make it happen. Number cures all…
However, I added one more comment to the lady that asked that question.
You need to become the person that worthy of the following. Even if you are bringing in massive numbers of people, people will not stick around or follow you if you are not the quality person.
Always remember this,
People do not join your business. They join you…
If your people believe that you are the kind of person who will bring them to the promise land, they will follow you and stick with you no matter what happened. However, if people sense that you don’t bring value to the table, people will eventually leave.
This also affects what kind of people you are attracting to…
So, I advised her that we all need to work on ourselves. We need to improve day in day out so that we can attract better quality people. This will surely increase the retention of your people.
P.S: If you are in the business and don’t know how to approach people, this training might help…
- How To Respond With Objection “Can I See Company Website?” - September 18, 2017
- How To Set Up The Appointment To Cold Market Prospects During Networking Event - September 17, 2017
- Prospecting Tips: How To Initiate Conversation In Networking Event Without Being Weird - September 14, 2017
- 3 Best Prospecting Places For The Introvert - September 13, 2017
- Leadership: Are You Good Leader Or Nice Leader? - September 12, 2017
- How To Turn Your Obstacle Into Opportunity - September 11, 2017
- What To Do If You Have Non-Supportive Spouse - September 8, 2017
- Appointment Tip: How To SECURELY Set Up Appointment - September 7, 2017
- One Guaranteed Way NOT Succeeding In Home Business (This Applies Anything Else In Life) - September 4, 2017
- What To Do When You Don’t Feel Like It - September 2, 2017