Do you have team members who
- never shows up to the meeting no matter how you talk to them?
- never pick up your phone call (Hoping that you want to create relationship with them)?
- don’t listen to your instruction and they do their own way?
- say “I don’t have to go to company event because I am already motivated”?
- say ideal thing (accomplishment etc) but never take actions?
- make excuses why they cannot be in the training
If you are in the home business long enough, you encounter those team members. And, I know many think what to do with those people?
Answer is nothing…
One billionaire business owner shared about this… he said
“I can teach all the skillsets available in the entire universe to individual but what I cannot do is to call this individual every morning and get them motivated to work…”
In other words,
We can’t change people…
Trust me, I’ve tried so many times but it did not work… Here is what Jim Rohn has to say.
“I was trying to get everybody successful, I said, I will die to make them successful… then I almost died so I gave that up”
Change has to come from within themselves not from outside factors… Here are the potential events that people might change themselves:
- Some tragic events happen to them and force them to change
- They met people who are much more successful than them and make them change their perspective in life
- They went to the environment where they get inspired and change their direction
- They SEE YOU CHANGE and they also start to want to follow you
#1 is probably we cannot control (and hope that no one encounter that kind of event). #2, 3 and 4 are happening all the time. In fact,
Those are the only ways that potentially can change people…
Especially, you have control on #4. Only thing you need to do is for you to get better; you go rank advance, you make more money, you qualify for trip. You can show those unmotivated people how much you change. This is 100% up to our effort and completely within our control.
Do you want people to follow you as leader (But no one follow you so far)? Then, build yourself first. If you build yourself then you can not only turn some of unmotivated team members to active team members but also attract high caviler team into your circle.
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to learn how to attract quality leads by using Meetup, you might want to get my brand new free video study course called “How To Leverage Meetup To Build Your Home Business”. You will learn exactly how I use Meetup to get, attract and grow list of prospects. You can just click on the right hand side of banner, enter the information to claim this totally free video study course.
P.S 1: Do you want to become master in sales and business? If so, I am personally learning from Grant Cardone. He is absolute master when it comes to sales and entrepreneurship. Especially, books like Closer’s Survival Guide, Sell or Be Sold and 10X rule is excellent. If you want to learn more, click here.
P.S 2: Best way to communicate with me is through Facebook, you can join my Facebook fan page. I sometimes discuss the topic that I don’t mention in the blog site. If you want to join the community, click here.
- How To Guarantee Your Success In Business (And Life) - November 11, 2018
- 4 Stages Of Business Building - October 31, 2018
- How To Be The Winner In Any Competitions - September 18, 2018
- Biggest Pitfall That Most People Fall Into (Also, My Diet Update) - September 7, 2018
- How I Lost Over 30 LBs In Less Than 2 Months - July 17, 2018
- How To Move Un-Motivated People - June 22, 2018
- Want To Quit? Those Might Help… - June 4, 2018
- Biggest Pitfall For Part Timers (In Business) - May 16, 2018
- Why Memorizing Script Is Waste Of Time (Even Winning Script) - April 27, 2018
- One Of The Biggest Pitfalls Most People Fall Into - April 25, 2018