If you are in the journey of becoming entrepreneur, I am sure that there is a time when you feel frustrated. Certainly, I have those frustrating moments in fare share of times for my wealth building journey. When things did not go their way, most people tend to get frustrated and focus on current circumstances of why they don’t have result. As a result, they get depressed. I have seen so many people frustrated and disappointed and in the end, they quit whatever they started because they are so frustrated with the current result. However, successful people take this word “Frustration” in totally different angle. In this blog, I would like to share how successful people think about the word “Frustration”.
Today, my mentor came into our group’s leadership meeting. She shared about many business building tips. However, one sentence that she said hits me hard. She was sharing about how to not only overcome frustration but also use frustration to our advantage. She said,
“Frustration can be good or bad. For me, I seek frustration so that this will make me grow. I am looking for frustration for my growth in every aspect.”
I was blown away with her statement. For most people, frustration often kill their soul completely. I know so many people started to do their own business but most quit and went back to full time job because they are so frustrated with the results. On the other hands, successful people have same frustrations as most people but difference is that they leverage frustration to grow themselves.
I had to confess that my business is plateau while other people that I know create massive growth in their organization. I was extremely frustrated because I was comparing my results to others until I heard what my mentor shared. I need to welcome this frustration since my strong frustration will be opportunity for me to grow my organization as well as myself.
She also said that one of the most critical component of change is extreme frustration. You need to be frustrated so bad in order for you to change…
Now, I realize that I am at the right path as long as I accept my frustration and leverage it to my advantage…
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to get my detailed notebook, 9 Lessons to Become Successful Home Business Entrepreneur, you can just download by filling your first name and email address.
P.S: My friend Russell Brunson just released his new book ExpertSecrets. It’s literally the underground playbook for creating a mass movement of people who will pay for your advice! You can get a copy of it here for FREE.
P.S2: My mentor, Ed Mylett will host epic interview with Great Tony Robbins. It will be epic. If you are interested in listening this interview, just click this link.
P.S3: If you are in the local in Los Angeles, I am hosting Robert Kiyosaki’s cashflow game to foster financial education. If you want to learn more about it or would like to attend, you might want to check it out by clicking here.
- How To Respond With Objection “Can I See Company Website?” - September 18, 2017
- How To Set Up The Appointment To Cold Market Prospects During Networking Event - September 17, 2017
- Prospecting Tips: How To Initiate Conversation In Networking Event Without Being Weird - September 14, 2017
- 3 Best Prospecting Places For The Introvert - September 13, 2017
- Leadership: Are You Good Leader Or Nice Leader? - September 12, 2017
- How To Turn Your Obstacle Into Opportunity - September 11, 2017
- What To Do If You Have Non-Supportive Spouse - September 8, 2017
- Appointment Tip: How To SECURELY Set Up Appointment - September 7, 2017
- One Guaranteed Way NOT Succeeding In Home Business (This Applies Anything Else In Life) - September 4, 2017
- What To Do When You Don’t Feel Like It - September 2, 2017