Today, I attended business and leadership event at one of the biggest insurance companies in the world. Executive from the company as well as other business builders teaches us how to build the successful business. It was indeed great event.
During the event, I got great tip from one of my mentors when it comes to creating more results in life. In this blog, I would like to share one of tips that I got.
When most people had bad times or disappointment. In business, it translate to:
- Appointment did not go well
- Main team member that they trust left your organization
- Simply they don’t have enough results that move their business forward
In this situation, most people have inclined to blame outside factors, such as…
- This team member left because of their problem
- They did not create result because their partner did not do the job
- They could not close the deal because their prospect is not really quality prospect
- Etc etc
My mentor said to everybody that
Instead of blaming somebody else’s I always look at myself and ask myself
- What can I do differently?
- What can I improve? How can I improve?
- Is there anything that I can do at that situation?
- Am I doing something that I am not supposed to do
She always look at herself to improve not blaming somebody else for the problem.
Moral of the story that I got is…
Successful people take total responsibility of what happened to them. Whereas, unsuccessful people never take responsibility and blame somebody else for their problem. The more you focus inside of yourself and improve, the more you create the results that you want.
Do you want to create more results in life? You need to always ask yourself about how can we improve rather than blaming outside factors.
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to get my detailed notebook, 9 Lessons to Become Successful Home Business Entrepreneur, you can just download by filling your first name and email address.
P.S: My friend Russell Brunson just released his new book ExpertSecrets. It’s literaly the underground playbook for creating a mass movement of people who will pay for your advice! You can get a copy of it here for FREE.
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 5 - March 10, 2018
- Biggest Take Away From Business Building Seminar - March 4, 2018
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 4 - March 2, 2018
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 3 - February 28, 2018
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 2 - February 27, 2018
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 1 - February 26, 2018
- Mindset Tip: What Is Easy To Do Is Also Easy Not To Do - February 9, 2018
- Closing Tip: Power Of Assumption - February 6, 2018
- Biggest Take Away From Tim Grover - January 23, 2018
- Biggest Tip On Inviting Prospects - January 17, 2018