At first, Happy Father’s Day for all dads in the world!
Yesterday, CEO came down from Northern California for the financial seminar. I glad that every attendee had great value and knowledge out of his seminar.
After the seminar, few of my partners and I had a opportunity to sit down with CEO and his wife for mastermind.
We discussed how to build the business to the next level and I would like to share one take away from the teaching from CEO and his wife.
They said “Focus on the activities, not results”.
I totally agree with that statement. In business, there is always up and down. We need to be mentally strong enough to focus on activities WHETHER OR NOT we have result. Up time, everyone is happy and excited to focus on activities during up time because there is enough momentum for you to keep going.
However, down time is the time when people stop doing activities because they start to focus on lack of results; once they focus on lack of it, everything goes to downward spiral…
We just need to know that results are coming from activities. Activities are created because of our habit. If we want to change result, we need to change activities (or increase) that created those results. Focusing on changing habit is essential in order to change our activities.
Do you want to change your result? At first, we need to focus on changing habit and focus on activities. This will surely change the outcome.
I hope you like this blog post. If you want to learn more about becoming successful home business entrepreneur, just fill in the information on this page to get my free E-Book on 9 lessons of becoming successful home business entrepreneur for absolutely free.
P.S: If you are in the business and don’t know how to approach people, this training might help…
- How to Improve Your Results in Life - June 27, 2017
- How to Handle “I don’t have money” Objection - June 26, 2017
- How to Get Your Team Members to Your Company Event - June 24, 2017
- How to Knock Down Any Obstacles for Success - June 23, 2017
- How Right Mentality Creates Momentum in Business - June 22, 2017
- Invitation Tips: Will You Call or Text? - June 21, 2017
- Two Most Important Mindsets for Business Success - June 20, 2017
- Mindset: Focus on the Activities Not the Results - June 18, 2017
- Closing: How to Use Feeling to Your Advantage - June 17, 2017
- Guide to Prospecting in Networking Events - June 16, 2017