Now, I am listening “Sell or Be Sold” by Grant Cardone. This audio is another great one that all of entrepreneurs should listen. I am in the middle of the audio but I have learned tons…
In 5th chapter, Grant discusses about what is the most important sales for your success in sales. I got curious of this chapter. Can you guess what is the most important sales? That is…
Sales that you make to yourself…
He asked in the audio, “Do you really sold out to your product / services / company?“.
Then he elaborates you need to become so sold, so convinced, so committed to your company, product and service that you believe it would be a terrible thing for the buyer to do business anywhere else with any other product.
It’s very true not only in sales but also in recruiting… When you are promoting your opportunity, do you really believe your opportunity and company?
Here is what I hear a lot from people:
- My prospect said what’s the company name?
- My prospect said I am not interested
- My prospect wants to think about it
- My prospect wants to compare
- My prospect said very busy
If you get these objections often, then ask yourself if you really believe in your opportunity / company / product.
If people truly believe what they have, their posture, voice and action will become totally different. Once prospects feel your strong conviction with total confidence, believe me, they won’t ask you much questions.
On the other hands, as soon as prospects feel that you don’t have much conviction in your voice and posture when you are talking to them, you will be shut down so hard core by them asking many questions…
All successful people that I observed for decade have total conviction of what they do (Including company, product / services and opportunity). Grant Cardone said “Only when you are totally sold out to your products / services / company, you will create success”.
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to learn how to attract quality leads by using Meetup, you might want to get my brand new free video study course called “How To Leverage Meetup To Build Your Home Business”. You will learn exactly how I use Meetup to get, attract and grow list of prospects. You can just click on the right hand side of banner, enter the information to claim this totally free video study course.
P.S 1: I was delighted that I was interviewed by Li Lin, business coach at Immigrant CEO as well as owner of The Successful Immigrant! I shared my journey toward financial independence during this interview. You can listen to interview soon on the Immigrant CEO podcast.
P.S 2: Best way to communicate with me is through Facebook, you can join my Facebook fan page. I sometimes discuss the topic that I don’t mention in the blog site. If you want to join the community, click here.
- How To Guarantee Your Success In Business (And Life) - November 11, 2018
- 4 Stages Of Business Building - October 31, 2018
- How To Be The Winner In Any Competitions - September 18, 2018
- Biggest Pitfall That Most People Fall Into (Also, My Diet Update) - September 7, 2018
- How I Lost Over 30 LBs In Less Than 2 Months - July 17, 2018
- How To Move Un-Motivated People - June 22, 2018
- Want To Quit? Those Might Help… - June 4, 2018
- Biggest Pitfall For Part Timers (In Business) - May 16, 2018
- Why Memorizing Script Is Waste Of Time (Even Winning Script) - April 27, 2018
- One Of The Biggest Pitfalls Most People Fall Into - April 25, 2018