Do you want to know my favorite networking app that created great results in prospecting? I recently (Less than 6 months) started to use the app called “Shapr”. In this blog, I would like to share “Shapr” app and how I personally use for increasing results in prospecting.
For the people who don’t know what is “Shapr”, Shapr is the app that allows you to expand your network via online. This is like “Match.com” for business networking use. Shapr gives daily networking experiences by introducing 10 – 15 relevant matches based on your profile.
Cool feature of this app is
- You can meet and network with people with relevant profile. There is no random match since both sides mutually choose if they want to meet that person.
- You can choose your profile very detail. You can choose your interest, your field and your favorite way to meet and so does others. This will make sure that you will meet qualified prospects.
- This app will show different match depending on where you are. So if you frequently go different cities for business. You can also get match not only from your original city but also from the cities that you frequently travel to.
- Best thing, it’s free!!
Anyway, going back to prospecting. I personally use this app and prospected so many people and recruited quite many people using this app. What I usually do is to match with whoever the person that I am interested in meeting and once matched online, I always take them to offline meeting by asking them for coffee to meet in person.
I found this app very useful for prospecting and I highly recommend you to download this app if you are in any businesses (Or even interested in starting business too). You can put this app in your tool box.
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to get my detailed notebook, 9 Lessons to Become Successful Home Business Entrepreneur, you can just download by filling your first name and email address.
P.S: My friend Russell Brunson just released his new book ExpertSecrets. It’s literally the underground playbook for creating a mass movement of people who will pay for your advice! You can get a copy of it here for FREE.
P.S2: If you are in the local in Los Angeles, I am hosting Robert Kiyosaki’s cashflow game to foster financial education. If you want to learn more about it or would like to attend, you might want to check it out by clicking here.
- Team Building Tip: How To Identify Right Person To Build - October 18, 2017
- Mindset Tip: Power Of Your Mind - October 17, 2017
- How To Communicate With Any Prospects - October 16, 2017
- Mindset Tip: Life Balance and Imbalance - October 15, 2017
- How To Boost Your Self-Confidence - October 12, 2017
- 3 Quotes That Potentially Change Your Life (If You Fully Embrace The Meaning) - October 11, 2017
- #1 Ability For Lasting Success In Home Business - October 10, 2017
- How To Respond With Question “How Long Does It Take To Create Success” - October 6, 2017
- How To Respond With The Objection “I Don’t Have Time” - October 5, 2017
- Time Management Tips: How To Get More In Life - October 4, 2017