Have you ever encountered the objection from your prospect, “I would like to see your website” or “Can I see your company website?“? Again, this is another objection that make new people totally nervous and paralyzed (Some people started to get some sweat after hearing this because they are too nervous). In this blog, I would like to share how to respond with this “can I see website before meeting you” type objection.
First, if people give you this kind of objection, we need to think about why they are giving this objection. They ask this question not because they want to know more. Purpose of this objection is generally (not all the time) to rule out the decision. Meaning, prospects can quickly make a “NO” decision if they look at the website. They typically make this objection because either prospects
- Are skeptical about your opportunity or
- Don’t really trust you or
- Are not really interested
Best thing that you can do is to eradicate this objection before coming up. Here is what you can do…
- Understand the prospects’ hot button and deliver exactly what your opportunity can fulfill their needs
- Talk and explain with confidence (And right tonality)
- Establish the rapport and relationship with them prior to talking the main topic (Warm market definitely help)
If you do your job above well, it is pretty rare for prospect to ask this objection. But, if your prospect still asks this objection, then here is how I would ask prospect.
“You can learn whole a lot more by listening to the presentation (or sit down one on one) than just simply checking the website. Let me ask you question, are you really open to take a look or you are not really interested? If you open to it, great. If it’s not, not big deal”
Just go straight to the point. There is no magic sentence that hypnotize people to change their mind. A lot of cases, this is trust issue or they are not open to the opportunity. If they are not open, then they will tell the truth something like “well… I am not really interested...”. In this case, what this question does for you is to save your time.
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you like this training, please feel free to share this blog post. If you want to learn how to attract quality leads by using Meetup, you might want to get my brand new free video study course called “How To Leverage Meetup To Build Your Home Business”. You will learn exactly how I use Meetup to get, attract and grow list of prospects. You can just click on the right hand side of banner, enter the information to claim this totally free video study course.
P.S: Best way to communicate with me is through Facebook, you can join my Facebook fan page. I sometimes discuss the topic that I don’t mention in the blog site. If you want to join the community, click here.
P.S2: If you are in the local in Los Angeles, I am hosting Robert Kiyosaki’s cashflow game to foster financial education. If you want to learn more about it or would like to attend, you might want to check it out by clicking here.
- When It Comes to Wealth Building, Common Sense Is Not Common - October 31, 2019
- Best Kept Secret from New Millionaire - July 25, 2019
- How To Get Yourself Promoted Faster - July 20, 2019
- One Thing Definitely Does Not Make You Wealthy - June 7, 2019
- How To Guarantee Your Success In Business (And Life) - November 11, 2018
- 4 Stages Of Business Building - October 31, 2018
- How To Be The Winner In Any Competitions - September 18, 2018
- Biggest Pitfall That Most People Fall Into (Also, My Diet Update) - September 7, 2018
- How I Lost Over 30 LBs In Less Than 2 Months - July 17, 2018
- How To Move Un-Motivated People - June 22, 2018