Do you want to know what is the most costly 4 letter words when it comes to success in business? Are you ready for this? That is…
I ALREADY KNOW THAT…
Is this familiar to you?
Often, I observed the situation when mega-successful people shared the tactics of how this person get to the level that he or she is in now. Then, some people said
- “oh yeah, I already know that”
- “Oh, I have heard that already”
- “Yap, I know, I know”
Let me tell you something…
If you don’t have result, then you don’t know it…
It is not about thing that they think they know. They only know what they currently have as a result. They don’t know if they don’t have that result that they want to have. They might listen many times before but if you don’t have results, then you don’t know it…
For example, I listen and learn from millionaire mentors how to create million dollar business. I have some idea and action plans of what to do but I still don’t know yet because I have never created the result that my mentors have.
For me, I always remain student. Even if I currently have and run two offices as business owner, I always listen, learn and act like student (of life and business) so that I can absorb new ideas and even ideas that I heard before from different angles. In my experiences in wealth building journey, people with mindset of student tend to be making money the most. Whereas, the people with know-it-all kind of mindset are the most broke…
My advise to you is to always be a student. All the knowledge and ideas are coming from different level.
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to get my detailed notebook, 9 Lessons to Become Successful Home Business Entrepreneur, you can just download by filling your first name and email address.
P.S: My friend Russell Brunson just released his new book ExpertSecrets. It’s literally the underground playbook for creating a mass movement of people who will pay for your advice! You can get a copy of it here for FREE.
P.S2: If you are in the local in Los Angeles, I am hosting Robert Kiyosaki’s cashflow game to foster financial education. If you want to learn more about it or would like to attend, you might want to check it out by clicking here.
- Simple Truth About Not Creating Success In Home Business - August 22, 2017
- What Is #1 Factor For Creating Success - August 20, 2017
- How To Use Your Frustration To Your Advantage - August 17, 2017
- How To Keep Going Without Being Discouraged - August 16, 2017
- What To Say If Prospect Ask “I have heard of this company before” - August 13, 2017
- How To Ask Right Questions To Prospects - August 11, 2017
- The 4 Corner Stones In Building Successful Business - August 10, 2017
- What Is Most Destructive Word To Your Success - August 9, 2017
- 2 Tips On How To Approach People Without Being Pushy - August 8, 2017
- 3 Big Reasons Why Home Business Can Be The Best Option - August 7, 2017