Do you want to know what is the most costly 4 letter words when it comes to success in business? Are you ready for this? That is…
I ALREADY KNOW THAT…
Is this familiar to you?
Often, I observed the situation when mega-successful people shared the tactics of how this person get to the level that he or she is in now. Then, some people said
- “oh yeah, I already know that”
- “Oh, I have heard that already”
- “Yap, I know, I know”
Let me tell you something…
If you don’t have result, then you don’t know it…
It is not about thing that they think they know. They only know what they currently have as a result. They don’t know if they don’t have that result that they want to have. They might listen many times before but if you don’t have results, then you don’t know it…
For example, I listen and learn from millionaire mentors how to create million dollar business. I have some idea and action plans of what to do but I still don’t know yet because I have never created the result that my mentors have.
For me, I always remain student. Even if I currently have and run two offices as business owner, I always listen, learn and act like student (of life and business) so that I can absorb new ideas and even ideas that I heard before from different angles. In my experiences in wealth building journey, people with mindset of student tend to be making money the most. Whereas, the people with know-it-all kind of mindset are the most broke…
My advise to you is to always be a student. All the knowledge and ideas are coming from different level.
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to get my detailed notebook, 9 Lessons to Become Successful Home Business Entrepreneur, you can just download by filling your first name and email address.
P.S: My friend Russell Brunson just released his new book ExpertSecrets. It’s literally the underground playbook for creating a mass movement of people who will pay for your advice! You can get a copy of it here for FREE.
P.S2: If you are in the local in Los Angeles, I am hosting Robert Kiyosaki’s cashflow game to foster financial education. If you want to learn more about it or would like to attend, you might want to check it out by clicking here.
- Biggest Pitfall For Part Timers (In Business) - May 16, 2018
- Why Memorizing Script Is Waste Of Time (Even Winning Script) - April 27, 2018
- One Of The Biggest Pitfalls Most People Fall Into - April 25, 2018
- Power Of Association: How To Tap Into Your True Potential - April 17, 2018
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 6 - April 11, 2018
- How You Do One Thing Is How You Do Everything - April 3, 2018
- How To Approach Cold Prospects At Mall - March 27, 2018
- Business Mindset Tip: Are You Ritz Carlton Or Holiday Inn? - March 21, 2018
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 5 - March 10, 2018
- Biggest Take Away From Business Building Seminar - March 4, 2018