Today, I would like to share about importance of time management. To me, time management is crucial in order to achieve your goal and dream. I always hear from people something like this word:
“I am good worker at my job. I always do my job well but never be able to get ahead financially…”
Certainly, I was one of them until I find out the simple secret of time management. I learned from this basic concept from famous philosopher Jim Rohn.
His definition of time management is:
“Usually, there is half dozen things that make 80% of the difference. Another way to put it, keep looking for the few things that make most difference… Once you find the things that make most of challenge, now most of the time you spend those few things. This is called time management.”
I could not agree with this statement more. There is not thousand things we have to do to be successful. There are only few things that count most of the challenge. In fact, best kept secret of the rich is time management.
Do you notice…
In this world, rich and successful people have about 24 hours a day
poor and mediocre people also have 24 hours a day.
In other words, both have equal time!!!
But, outcome is drastically different… Do you wonder why it is?
This is simply because rich and successful people use their time much more wisely than the unsuccessful people This is another word of Jim Rohn that hit me when I first heard. He said:
“Most of people don’t do well because they major in minor thing”.
Most people are focusing on minor things that not counting their overall success. This is one of the major reasons why most people won’t be successful. I will give you simple example…
For last ten years, Mr. A has spent the tons of money and time for playing video games and spent money for only 1 book and he was wondering why his life is devastated. Right away, we can tell why his life is devastated. He spent far too much money and time for playing game and not enough money and time for book. That is the difference! He spent far too much money and time for the things that not count to his overall success. This is obviously very simple example but most people are doing this simple mistake without notice.
On the other hands, people I usually hang out with are all focusing on the thing that count for their success. They know exactly what they want and they are only focusing on the few things that allow them to achieve their goal. Time and time again, successful business owners and investors I hang out with said the same thing as Jim Rohn said:
Time management is one of the most important factor for us to become successful…
- How To Respond With Objection “Can I See Company Website?” - September 18, 2017
- How To Set Up The Appointment To Cold Market Prospects During Networking Event - September 17, 2017
- Prospecting Tips: How To Initiate Conversation In Networking Event Without Being Weird - September 14, 2017
- 3 Best Prospecting Places For The Introvert - September 13, 2017
- Leadership: Are You Good Leader Or Nice Leader? - September 12, 2017
- How To Turn Your Obstacle Into Opportunity - September 11, 2017
- What To Do If You Have Non-Supportive Spouse - September 8, 2017
- Appointment Tip: How To SECURELY Set Up Appointment - September 7, 2017
- One Guaranteed Way NOT Succeeding In Home Business (This Applies Anything Else In Life) - September 4, 2017
- What To Do When You Don’t Feel Like It - September 2, 2017