Have you ever experienced the time where you don’t feel like doing the thing that you supposed to do to create your success? If you are an entrepreneur, I know that there are the time when you don’t feel like doing anything. Especially, when things don’t go in your way, you don’t feel like to do anything, such as going to the meeting, taking actions and calling to the prospects. We are all human-being and everybody has the down-time. However, successful people react totally different from average people when dealing with this feeling. In this blog, I would like to share what to do when you don’t feel like doing.
I was talking to one of associates in my office the other day. He told me that he was almost skipping the meeting because he does not feel like coming to the meeting. Then, I asked him the reason why he did not want to come and he told me that he is struggling in his business, while others are making things happen and feel depressed. First, I congratulated him that he did not let this feeling stop him. Also, I told him that this is the exact reason why he needs to be in the meeting. Then, I also told him that,
“When you don’t feel like doing thing, this is the indicator that you absolutely must do it…”
This is exactly what successful people think. Just like any other human-being, successful people don’t feel like doing the things that they supposed to do for whatever the reasons too. However, they take this as indicator that they must do it. On the other hands, most people (average people in the world) let this feeling stop them from taking actions.
If you are in the business, you will get this kind of feeling so many times. If you let this feeling control you by saying that I don’t do the thing that I supposed to do (Going to the meeting, making phone call etc) because I don’t feel like it, then you have so much emotional swings during your business journeys that it is impossible for you to create business success.
You need to consider how’s your feeling of “I don’t feel like it” is going to create financial freedom for you and your family. Answer is obvious. This feeling won’t help you anyway shape of form.
If you feel “I don’t feel like it” especially when things are not going your way, congratulations, you are human. Whether creating massive success or mediocre performance is depending on how you take actions after you feel this way. Choice is up to you…
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. Actually, I am almost finishing up on new free giveaway, “How To Leverage Meetup To Build Your Home Business” Video Study Course. I should be able to finalize it by beginning of next week so stay tune!
P.S: My friend Russell Brunson just released his new book ExpertSecrets. It’s literally the underground playbook for creating a mass movement of people who will pay for your advice! You can get a copy of it here for FREE.
P.S2: If you are in the local in Los Angeles, I am hosting Robert Kiyosaki’s cashflow game to foster financial education. If you want to learn more about it or would like to attend, you might want to check it out by clicking here.
- How To Respond With Objection “Can I See Company Website?” - September 18, 2017
- How To Set Up The Appointment To Cold Market Prospects During Networking Event - September 17, 2017
- Prospecting Tips: How To Initiate Conversation In Networking Event Without Being Weird - September 14, 2017
- 3 Best Prospecting Places For The Introvert - September 13, 2017
- Leadership: Are You Good Leader Or Nice Leader? - September 12, 2017
- How To Turn Your Obstacle Into Opportunity - September 11, 2017
- What To Do If You Have Non-Supportive Spouse - September 8, 2017
- Appointment Tip: How To SECURELY Set Up Appointment - September 7, 2017
- One Guaranteed Way NOT Succeeding In Home Business (This Applies Anything Else In Life) - September 4, 2017
- What To Do When You Don’t Feel Like It - September 2, 2017