When you are prospecting people, have you ever asked “I have heard of this company before” after your prospect asks you what’s your company name? I know so many people struggle to overcome this question from their prospects. In this blog, I would like to share how I handle this question.
When it comes to this kind of question, it’s not about what you answer to them but how your answer to them… When prospect ask this kind of question, most people already assume that prospect has some kind of negative experiences associated with the company. So, many will start to act weird. So first thing you need to do after they ask this sort of question is “Don’t be weird”. Once your prospect feel it, you officially lose your posture and it is very hard to recover the conversation.
Instead, you will ask prospect with straight face, “oh, what kind of things you hear about this company?” or “How did you know about this company?“. You will actually surprise many times prospect does not know anything about your company. So you don’t have to assume this is something negative. In fact, when I asked exact question to my prospect who said “I have heard of your company before“, guess what she said? She said that “I heard and watched about your company’s training via Youtube and I really like your training“. She actually had positive experience in my company! Of course, I recruited that person after this.
In many times, we tend to think worst case scenario in our head when we are talking to the prospect. Many are thinking “what if they ask this, they ask that“. Whatever you are afraid of, prospect will ask you (Do you have any experiences with that?). What you need to do when you talk to the prospect is to calm yourself down. And, when they do ask you “I have heard of this company before”, just simply ask them question with no emotion attached. You will be surprised how much favorable response that you will start to receive…
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to get my detailed notebook, 9 Lessons to Become Successful Home Business Entrepreneur, you can just download by filling your first name and email address.
P.S1: I just joined the group called Rank Maker. This is the group that lead by Ray Higdon, the mentor that I respect. If you are in the home business and want to grow your business to the next level, I highly recommend you to check this group out by clicking here.
P.S2: My friend Russell Brunson just released his new book ExpertSecrets. It’s literally the underground playbook for creating a mass movement of people who will pay for your advice! You can get a copy of it here for FREE.
P.S3: My mentor, Ed Mylett will host epic interview with Great Tony Robbins. It will be epic. If you are interested in listening this interview, just click this link.
P.S4: If you are in the local in Los Angeles, I am hosting Robert Kiyosaki’s cashflow game to foster financial education. If you want to learn more about it or would like to attend, you might want to check it out by clicking here.
- How To Respond With Objection “Can I See Company Website?” - September 18, 2017
- How To Set Up The Appointment To Cold Market Prospects During Networking Event - September 17, 2017
- Prospecting Tips: How To Initiate Conversation In Networking Event Without Being Weird - September 14, 2017
- 3 Best Prospecting Places For The Introvert - September 13, 2017
- Leadership: Are You Good Leader Or Nice Leader? - September 12, 2017
- How To Turn Your Obstacle Into Opportunity - September 11, 2017
- What To Do If You Have Non-Supportive Spouse - September 8, 2017
- Appointment Tip: How To SECURELY Set Up Appointment - September 7, 2017
- One Guaranteed Way NOT Succeeding In Home Business (This Applies Anything Else In Life) - September 4, 2017
- What To Do When You Don’t Feel Like It - September 2, 2017