Do you want to know what is the #1 ability for lasting in the battle of entrepreneurship? Word “Lasting” does not sound really attractive but it is one of the most important portion especially when we are just starting out. I have seen hundreds of people started the home business with total excitement. However, they are slowly died out from their business because they did not have that ability.
So, what is the number one ability that you need to master for lasting your business? Are you ready for this? That is,
Ability to cope with outcome addition…
If people ask what is the #1 tactical ability to bring more result in prospecting, recruiting and closing, I would say it is posture. However, what is the #1 ability to lasting in the business, it is definitely ability to cope with outcome addiction…
When people come into the home business, most people tend to have addiction to the outcome. Have you ever thought
- If I can bring this person in, then my business will definitely take off.
- This person is huge asset to my organization
- I am so happy that I have guest and I really hope he / she will join!
If you have addition to the outcome, your feeling is always down every time you are rejected or things did not go your way. Here is what my mentor, Ray Higdon say.
“In order to succeed in the business, marry with the process, divorce the result.”
We need to understand that success is not about how high is percentage of close. This is about building successful habit that create the result for you.
Do you know what happened for those who addicted to the outcome? They quit.
You need to know this. You may have outcomes that you desired (Dream and goals). It can be total financial independence, retiring spouse / families or spending more time with your kids. Quitting will never get to that outcome…
This is absolutely crucial to divorce with the result. I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to learn how to attract quality leads by using Meetup, you might want to get my brand new free video study course called “How To Leverage Meetup To Build Your Home Business”. You will learn exactly how I use Meetup to get, attract and grow list of prospects. You can just click on the right hand side of banner, enter the information to claim this totally free video study course.
P.S 1: I was delighted that I was interviewed by Li Lin, business coach at Immigrant CEO as well as owner of The Successful Immigrant! I shared my journey toward financial independence during this interview. You can listen to interview soon on the Immigrant CEO podcast.
P.S 2: Best way to communicate with me is through Facebook, you can join my Facebook fan page. I sometimes discuss the topic that I don’t mention in the blog site. If you want to join the community, click here.
- Team Building Tip: How To Identify Right Person To Build - October 18, 2017
- Mindset Tip: Power Of Your Mind - October 17, 2017
- How To Communicate With Any Prospects - October 16, 2017
- Mindset Tip: Life Balance and Imbalance - October 15, 2017
- How To Boost Your Self-Confidence - October 12, 2017
- 3 Quotes That Potentially Change Your Life (If You Fully Embrace The Meaning) - October 11, 2017
- #1 Ability For Lasting Success In Home Business - October 10, 2017
- How To Respond With Question “How Long Does It Take To Create Success” - October 6, 2017
- How To Respond With The Objection “I Don’t Have Time” - October 5, 2017
- Time Management Tips: How To Get More In Life - October 4, 2017