Do you know what is #1 rule when it comes to selling? Grant Cardone taught and shared how and why we need to follow this rule. Are you ready for this? That is…
Yes, we always agree with client and customer, even if we feel we are right or even if how ridiculous their demand is…
He said that we never build relationship by disagreeing with their opinion. It’s not only selling but also all other relationship in life. Only way cultivating the relationship and getting them closer is to agree with them…
With this, agreement with client and customer is crucially important. Then, he shared golden rule…
Agree first and close them later… There are 4 steps in this process.
- Start the sales with agreement
- Continue to agree throughout the sales cycle
- Make the buyer right
- Then close.
He even shared that we all need to practice agreement vocabularies in order to create success in selling. Here it is…
– You’re right!
– I am with you!
– I agree!
– I’ll work it out!
– I understand!
– I’ll make that happen!
We all need to practice those vocabularies till those vocabularies naturally comes out from your mouth.
Again, relationship will be build through agreement, he shared. Also, he said that sales will be very difficult for you if you need to be right. By establishing basic agreement, you are creating the opportunity to help the client / customer purchases your product and service.
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to learn how to attract quality leads by using Meetup, you might want to get my brand new free video study course called “How To Leverage Meetup To Build Your Home Business”. You will learn exactly how I use Meetup to get, attract and grow list of prospects. You can just click on the right hand side of banner, enter the information to claim this totally free video study course.
P.S 1: I was delighted that I was interviewed by Li Lin, business coach at Immigrant CEO as well as owner of The Successful Immigrant! I shared my journey toward financial independence during this interview. You can listen to interview soon on the Immigrant CEO podcast.
P.S 2: Best way to communicate with me is through Facebook, you can join my Facebook fan page. I sometimes discuss the topic that I don’t mention in the blog site. If you want to join the community, click here.
- Rethink The Word “NO” - December 8, 2017
- 3 Types Of People In Life - December 7, 2017
- Power Of “All In” - December 5, 2017
- #1 Rule In Selling - December 3, 2017
- #1 Critical Factor For Success In Sales - December 2, 2017
- How To Use Law Of Average To Your Advantage - December 1, 2017
- 5 Different Categories Of People In Home Business - November 28, 2017
- Real Truth Why You Don’t Feel Like To Show Up To The Meeting - November 26, 2017
- My Thought About Black Friday - November 24, 2017
- How Your Comfort Zone Is Killing Your Success - November 22, 2017