My team and I were at our company event. This company event was one of the best conventions that I ever attended since I came into my current business.
One of the best moments for me was when Tim Grover spoke and share his mindset. For those who don’t know who is Tim Grover, he is the top coach for famous NBA basketball players, such as Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade and he is the author of the book “Relentless”. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that mindset of the sports athlete possesses similar mindset as business owner. Tim Grover shared that this is not about techniques but mindset that counts.
Toward the end of his training, Tim Grover stated one word hits me the hardest into my heart. He said,
“Life is always on your way if you let it“
Many people in home business make countless number of excuses why they can’t do something like
- I need to take care of kids so that’s the reason why I cannot come to the convention
- I have full time job so I can’t become successful in the business
- My leader is so far away from me. That’s the reason why I am not successful
- etc etc
Let’s take first one. I have seen literary countless numbers of people (Including some of my team members) say to me that they can’t have a time to do the business because of their kids. Most use kids as excuse why they can’t do something instead of using them as motivation as to the reason why they need to do this. In this convention, I have seen many mom with kids create mega success in the business. I was touched by heart when one lady who has 3 kids shared she did take actions in spite of 3 kids that she need to take care because she is not only wanting them to see her as lovely mommy but also want them to respect her as well as see her as a hero.
We all have our own issues in the home. Successful people never let life affect them, whereas most people use those things as excuse not to do something…
Life is always on your way if you let it. You are in the driver seat…
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to learn how to attract quality leads by using Meetup, you might want to get my brand new free video study course called “How To Leverage Meetup To Build Your Home Business”. You will learn exactly how I use Meetup to get, attract and grow list of prospects. You can just click on the right hand side of banner, enter the information to claim this totally free video study course.
P.S 1: Do you want to become master in sales and business? If so, I am personally learning from Grant Cardone. He is absolute master when it comes to sales and entrepreneurship. Especially, books like Closer’s Survival Guide, Sell or Be Sold and 10X rule is excellent. If you want to learn more, click here.
P.S 2: Best way to communicate with me is through Facebook, you can join my Facebook fan page. I sometimes discuss the topic that I don’t mention in the blog site. If you want to join the community, click here.
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 5 - March 10, 2018
- Biggest Take Away From Business Building Seminar - March 4, 2018
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 4 - March 2, 2018
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 3 - February 28, 2018
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 2 - February 27, 2018
- Successful People VS. Unsuccessful People Part 1 - February 26, 2018
- Mindset Tip: What Is Easy To Do Is Also Easy Not To Do - February 9, 2018
- Closing Tip: Power Of Assumption - February 6, 2018
- Biggest Take Away From Tim Grover - January 23, 2018
- Biggest Tip On Inviting Prospects - January 17, 2018