Have you ever encountered the prospect who is super negative about your home business? If you are in your home business in extended period of time, you probably see some people who are pretty negative. How would you handle with those negative prospect? In this blog, I would like to share how I handle these negative prospects.
At first, most people are very nice enough to listen what you had to share. I only encounter pretty few people in my business career that totally negative and skeptical. I have seen some people try their best to convert negative prospect and tried to bring them into the business. I was also attempting to convert this prospect when I started out. After I learned from Ray Higdon, I stopped. Here is what he shared.
“You don’t need to convert and close 100% of people that you talk to…“
And, he taught me handling with posture as well as mindset that we all should have as professional.
When I talked to the prospect and he or she is so skeptical and negative, I will just walk away by saying with posture that “It is not probably fit for you anyway. Thank you for your time“. I will literally be back off from the conversation almost exact opposite of what most people do…
After responding like above, some people may change their attitude and stop you and ready to listen because many negative / skeptical prospects are not ready for this kind of response. They are expecting us to beg or be defensive after they show this kind of attitude. However, if you show this kind of energy, they feel mysterious “Wow, this person is not affected in one bit. I wonder what he / she does”. Some starts to be curious of what you do.
When you handling those people, it is very important to embrace the fact that there is more of them (Most people) than more of you. You are the one who change the world by providing value to the marketplace. You are more in demand (You are the entrepreneur, trainer and coach) than the rest of the populations who need help…
Once you carry this kind of energy, high quality people will be attracted to you.
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to get my detailed notebook, 9 Lessons to Become Successful Home Business Entrepreneur, you can just download by filling your first name and email address.
P.S1: My friend Russell Brunson just released his new book ExpertSecrets. It’s literally the underground playbook for creating a mass movement of people who will pay for your advice! You can get a copy of it here for FREE.
P.S2: If you are in the local in Los Angeles area, we will host financial education seminar this coming Saturday, 8/5. If you are interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Team Building Tip: How To Identify Right Person To Build - October 18, 2017
- Mindset Tip: Power Of Your Mind - October 17, 2017
- How To Communicate With Any Prospects - October 16, 2017
- Mindset Tip: Life Balance and Imbalance - October 15, 2017
- How To Boost Your Self-Confidence - October 12, 2017
- 3 Quotes That Potentially Change Your Life (If You Fully Embrace The Meaning) - October 11, 2017
- #1 Ability For Lasting Success In Home Business - October 10, 2017
- How To Respond With Question “How Long Does It Take To Create Success” - October 6, 2017
- How To Respond With The Objection “I Don’t Have Time” - October 5, 2017
- Time Management Tips: How To Get More In Life - October 4, 2017