Do you want to know how to explode your team? If you are in the home business, I am sure that you want to build massive organization. Chairman level business owner shared the secret how to explode the team during training in Northern California. She shared the experience about how her mentor exploded her organization. Her mentor’s business exploded when she developed two generals…
Some people may think what’s that mean?
And, she continued, she was one of the generals that her mentor developed and trained…
In early year of her career, her mentor was also struggling just like any of us in the home business. However, she kept not only prospecting people but also going deep with her team to find key players.
After many years of her searching, she found two main key players in her business. After couple of years, her business totally took off… Now, her mentor is making close to $2 million in her business.
This is all coming from finding two generals…
Of course, I am not saying that you should only find two main players. We all should strive to find more key players. My point is you don’t have to build thousands of armies to create financial freedom. Only thing you need to do is to find few key players wanting as bad as (or more than) you want to achieve total financial freedom.
What’s the secret of exploding the team? Yes, you are right. We all need to keep recruiting. Of course, in order to find few major players in your team, you might search thousands of people before finding “ONE”. At last, I would like to end this blog with what my mentor said,
“It’s only one recruit away from explosion…”
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to learn how to attract quality leads by using Meetup, you might want to get my brand new free video study course called “How To Leverage Meetup To Build Your Home Business”. You will learn exactly how I use Meetup to get, attract and grow list of prospects. You can just click on the right hand side of banner, enter the information to claim this totally free video study course.
P.S 1: I was delighted that I was interviewed by Li Lin, business coach at Immigrant CEO as well as owner of The Successful Immigrant! I shared my journey toward financial independence during this interview. You can listen to interview soon on the Immigrant CEO podcast.
P.S 2: Best way to communicate with me is through Facebook, you can join my Facebook fan page. I sometimes discuss the topic that I don’t mention in the blog site. If you want to join the community, click here.
- How To Properly Startup Your New Team Member Part 2 - November 18, 2017
- How To Properly Startup Your New Team Member Part 1 - November 17, 2017
- #1 Reason Holding You Back From Creating Success - November 16, 2017
- Facebook Marketing Tip: How To Create Curiosity About Your Home Business - November 15, 2017
- 3 Most Common Inviting Mistakes Most Newbies Make - November 13, 2017
- Inviting Tip: Invite Right Away Or Build Relationship? - November 12, 2017
- Mental Toughness: Is It Important For Business Success? - November 10, 2017
- Why Almost Everyone Should Build Residual Income - November 8, 2017
- #1 Skill To Develop For Building Thriving Business - November 7, 2017
- How To Explode Your Team - November 6, 2017