My business partners and I were at Las Vegas yesterday for attending one of the most excited seminars that I was waiting for so long; we learned business strategies from best of the best, Tony Robbins. This event is exclusive and special. Not all people can qualify to attend and only selected top in our business are allowed to attend this event. In this event, we learned not only business principles that vital to create success in business but also learned his mindset that allowed him to get up to the top trainer.
Although all contents that we learned were worth every penny (Exciting thing is that company paid all of the expenses!!), one thing that Tony Robbins said strike to my head. This is not only relevant to the business but also to life as well… Tony Robbins said to all audiences.
“It’s not lack of resources. It’s lack of resourcefulness…”
If you hear this, you may feel, what’s that mean right? Then, he elaborates…
Have you ever heard this?
- I can’t succeed because of no time
- I can’t succeed because of no money
- I can’t succeed because of lack of technology
- I can’t succeed because of no background
- I can’t succeed because of families
He mentioned those are all resources. Failure does never come from resources but resourcefulness. Resourcefulness is your
If you notice, those are all coming from inside of you not outside of you. Tony said that we have to master the internal world (your resourcefulness). If not, then external world (Resources) does not matter at all… And, I totally agree…
Success is never coming from resource itself but how we will use the resources that we currently have. When he said that I remembered Tony Robbins’ mentor Jim Rohn said…
“It is our philosophical set of the sail that determines the course of our lives. To change our current Direction, we have to change our philosophy, not our circumstances.”
If you have determination, desire, creativity and commitment (Resourcefulness), you will do whatever it takes to find the way to make things (resources) work. Success is never coming from external factors but always comes from inside of you.
This principle is so critical for our success in anything in life, whether success is business or life. We all need to ask ourselves (especially when we are in the unfavorable situation), are we blaming circumstances (resource) for our own problems? As Tony Robbins said to all of us, take 100% responsibility of what happen to us. If you will change, everything will change for you.
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to learn how to attract quality leads by using Meetup, you might want to get my brand new free video study course called “How To Leverage Meetup To Build Your Home Business”. You will learn exactly how I use Meetup to get, attract and grow list of prospects. You can just click on the right hand side of banner, enter the information to claim this totally free video study course.
P.S 1: I was delighted that I was interviewed by Li Lin, business coach at Immigrant CEO as well as owner of The Successful Immigrant! I shared my journey toward financial independence during this interview. You can listen to interview soon on the Immigrant CEO podcast.
P.S 2: Best way to communicate with me is through Facebook, you can join my Facebook fan page. I sometimes discuss the topic that I don’t mention in the blog site. If you want to join the community, click here.
- How To Guarantee Your Success In Business (And Life) - November 11, 2018
- 4 Stages Of Business Building - October 31, 2018
- How To Be The Winner In Any Competitions - September 18, 2018
- Biggest Pitfall That Most People Fall Into (Also, My Diet Update) - September 7, 2018
- How I Lost Over 30 LBs In Less Than 2 Months - July 17, 2018
- How To Move Un-Motivated People - June 22, 2018
- Want To Quit? Those Might Help… - June 4, 2018
- Biggest Pitfall For Part Timers (In Business) - May 16, 2018
- Why Memorizing Script Is Waste Of Time (Even Winning Script) - April 27, 2018
- One Of The Biggest Pitfalls Most People Fall Into - April 25, 2018