All successful people say that creating success in any endeavors is 1% skills and 99% mindset. I am sure that many of you already heard this over and over again. Yet, many truly don’t understand this when obstacle really hits them… When obstacle or challenge hits them, first thing that they comes up in mind is THIS WORD. THIS WORD is not detrimental but actually destructive. Are you ready for this? The word is…
The word “Why me” is the most dis-empowering word that destroy your success. This word kills millions of people’s spirit and dreams. Many encounter the situations like
- You are expecting this to happen but it did not go to the way you want it
- You are in certain physical or mental condition
- You had experiences in some kind of abuse
- You may be from third world countries
- You have lack of education
When we have hard time creating the success or thing did not go as we expected, many are reflecting back to the condition like above and thinking “Why this always happen to me?“. This thinking is called external locus of control. This kind of thinking is destructive because they believe that they cannot control or influence any outcomes. In this state, it’s officially you are dis-empowered.
Successful people think totally different. All the successful people are also facing same obstacles but how they handle is different. Instead of thinking “Why me“, they think “this is happening for me so that we can grow” and “This is challenge to see what’s we are made of“. This kind of thinking is most powerful because they are taking charge of their own destiny.
Each of us have deck of the cards. Unsuccessful people think that it is too unfair to deal with the cards that they have and they use this as excuse why they cannot create the success. Truth is
We can deal with the deck that we dealt. Just remember that there are many people that deal much tougher hands than you but some of them make the decision to deal with the card that they dealt. This is what successful people do…
I hope you got great value out of this blog post. If you want to get my detailed notebook, 9 Lessons to Become Successful Home Business Entrepreneur, you can just download by filling your first name and email address.
P.S: My friend Russell Brunson just released his new book ExpertSecrets. It’s literally the underground playbook for creating a mass movement of people who will pay for your advice! You can get a copy of it here for FREE.
P.S2: My mentor, Ed Mylett will host epic interview with Great Tony Robbins. It will be epic. If you are interested in listening this interview, just click this link.
P.S3: If you are in the local in Los Angeles, I am hosting Robert Kiyosaki’s cashflow game to foster financial education. If you want to learn more about it or would like to attend, you might want to check it out by clicking here.
- Rethink The Word “NO” - December 8, 2017
- 3 Types Of People In Life - December 7, 2017
- Power Of “All In” - December 5, 2017
- #1 Rule In Selling - December 3, 2017
- #1 Critical Factor For Success In Sales - December 2, 2017
- How To Use Law Of Average To Your Advantage - December 1, 2017
- 5 Different Categories Of People In Home Business - November 28, 2017
- Real Truth Why You Don’t Feel Like To Show Up To The Meeting - November 26, 2017
- My Thought About Black Friday - November 24, 2017
- How Your Comfort Zone Is Killing Your Success - November 22, 2017